To ensure that the correct markings are used the following rules shall be observed by all companies who receive certification through ZOLABIX (PTY) LTD:
1. The marks shall be displayed only in the appropriate form, size and colour detailed in this Section.
2. The organisation’s certificate number is printed under the mark. 3. When the mark is printed on an unfolded portion of A4 size stationery, it shall be displayed in a size no larger than 30 mm high. On larger portions of unfolded stationery the size may be proportionately increased.
4. Accreditation marks shall normally have a minimum height (excluding the certificate number) of 20 mm. Any enlargement or reduction shall retain the same proportions as those of the masters. The accreditation mark and the certificate number shall be considered as a single entity for purposes of enlargement or reduction.
5. In exceptional circumstances, which are usually dictated by reason of space limitation or cost, the marks may be reproduced at a reduced height, provided that irrespective of the height of reproduction, the mark must be legible, with no infilling.
6. Embossed, relief, or die-stamped versions may be used. The marks may be reproduced as water marks.